My profession

 I'm going to talk about my profession. I have chosen to study design at university because i want to be a designer. I have loved art since i was little. I used to draw all day long and i was the one who made up all the games as i have a very creative mind. Because of this, you may wonder why I didn't choose to be an artist? Well I think i am. Design has allowed me to express messages artistically. In my opinion, as a designer, the line that separates design from art should not exist. I started talking about this because the works that i'm doing at the present time have a strong artistic and political context. The benefits of my work are that i can advocate in strong, political and social contexts, in a way that does not restrict me. I can use all the tools i have learnt in my career, to contribute to a social transformation, particularly empowering feminist attitutudes and beliefs. By pursuing this career, i am able to do what i love on a daily basis, and am able to tailor my work to whatever i need as it will always be of use for example, in creating animated videos, or in creating a platform of communication. 




Comments