My favourite piece of technology: ZENIT


Hi everyone!

My favourite picece of technology is my analog camera, it´s an old soviet union camera named ZENIT. I found it 5 years ago, was my father`s first camera, he bought it for a photography subjet when he studied. I used it a lot, like when i have free time or in vacations. I really like photography so when i take pictures i try to apply all the knowledge about color and layout. What i like the most about my camera is that i never know how the pictures are going to be, and the excitement of go get the revealed photo it´s amazing. I can´t live without it, it´s a treasure and i feel very lucky for having this camera.
About analogous technology, i have a lot of appreciation, i really like to learn all this technique because in a future may no exist, so today i will practise everything and everytime i can.

thanks for reading, bye xoxo 










Comments