the best holiday ever



 I think my best holiday was that time i went to Brazil with my parents and my best friend for two weeks. It was around six years ago, when I had just recently turned seventeen. First we spent a week in Rio de Janeiro and then we went for the next week to Buzios. In Rio it was a lot of fun because we were able to go and explore the city and enjoy the nightlife on our own. In buzios, it was also a lot of fun because we visited many different beaches and we drank a lot of caipirinha. I also have a cousin who live there and he let us stay in his apartament which was very nice and comfortable. I think it is my favorite vacation because, apart from the fact that i love Brazil and the people who live there, i was with my best friend who i have known since we were 3 years old.

Comments