Time travel

If I had the chance, I would travel to a time around 55 years in the future. This is because I would like to see if today’s theories regarding climate change and industrial growth are as terrifying as they seem. For this, I would like to go to Patagonia in Chile as there are a lot of glaciers there and I feel I would see the true effects of climate change here. I wouldn’t like to stay there because I would like to warn people of the dangers and see if there is any way of helping the earth and understanding what changes could possibly reduce the effects of these disasters. Travelling into the future would also allow me to see whether or not COVID is still an issue and the long term effects of the vaccine.  To be completely honest, I would much prefer to go to the past because the future is hopeless and inevitable.



Comments