My cousin

 

I`m going to talk about my cousin. She was visiting Chile from February to July this year. We were separeted from each other when we were little because my aunt went to live in London. Over the years we have seen each other only on summer holidays but we have always kept our love for each other. Having her here for all those months –and considering that we were locked in here because of the covid context– meant that we were able to spend a lot of time together and catch up on the time we were away from one another. She is an amazing person, she is sensitive and caring. She brightened up my days with her contagious laugh and her presence. I'm very proud of the woman she has become. I love her infinitely and I'm very grateful to have had her in here for so long. Time went by very quickly but we will be together again. 



Comments