A country you would like to visit







I would love to go to London because my beautiful cousin lives there along with my auntie, uncle and my other cousin. I would also like to go because I'd like to visit my cousin’s university and learn more about the culture and lifestyles in Europe. From my knowledge, the people in London are civilised and well-mannered. I know that Central London is home to many big, expensive shops, and the underground railway system. If I had the chance to go to London, I would love to go and study a design course at a prestigious arts university as they have amazing programmes over there. I would love to visit my cousin’s university in Canterbury, and would love to see the nightlife around Kent and have a few drinks in the cheapest pubs, because everything is very expensive over there! If Kast is elected president of Chile, I will escape and run away to London to live there until he’s gone.

Comments