My english journey

                                                                   

When i was a child my aunt decided that she wanted to live in U.K, so she leave the country. At that time my little cousin (her daugther) stays in my home, we has a family started to teach her some words in english, so she can be prepared for London. That was my firts approach to english, i was very exited for learn it with my cousin and i was very proud of my first words. 
The time past and my cousin leave us for gathered with her mom in London. 
Since that moment i never stop learning. In my school, named "the angel´s school ",(i hated the name), was very important the english. My firts english teacher was awesome, he was very fun and he likes hip-hop, so in all the classes we learnt a new hip-hop song. My second english teacher has a strange accent, that was very distracting, and he has an obsession with his iphone!!, beacuse he was always talking about his i phone and his apps, i hated that guy. 
My english journey has a lot of experiences and teachers, but my favorite part is when my mom or my father speak in english, or sing in english, damn that´s really bad, it´s like that chapter of friend when phoebe tryed to teach joey french. 
Thanks for reading xoxo

Comments

  1. Woah so we can say that you have a really great bagage of english! keep workin´on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, wish I had a family or friend living in London

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment