Why i choose my career



In a beginig i choose design because i didn´t really know what i wanted, at that time i liked a lot of things like: physiology, social work, art, audiovisual, design, and many others. When i was a child  i said to my mom that "i will be a painter and i will go across the world painting whatever i want" so i was a dreamy girl and i wasn´t scared about anything, also i wanted to be a doctor.
So getting back to my career, i had luck, the firt career that acepted me was design. So the choice was very random but at this time i really love mi carrear, i´m really  thankful and i´m clearly about the choice.
What i like the most it´s the visual design, i belive that is my thing, i´m very demanding whith myself and i have a lot of ideas when visual things come out. I belive that this career its very important for the society and it makes changes in the way that we understand the things, and the way we usually think.

Comments

  1. Maybe one day you will travel the world designing whatever you whant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeees, a lot of choises! Made your dreams came true...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment