About me

I born in Santiago, and i always lived here. In my childhood i stay in La Florida and i went to Latino Cordillera school, i have so many memories about that school because it was very artistic and the performances at the end of the year was relly great, with a lot of dedication, colors and music, i had a lot of fun. My next school named angel's school was a regular school, i knew a lot of beautiful people, and a lot of not beautiful people, but i have fun anyway, and i never left the art and the thigs i really liked to do. My family was always very supportive with all the artistic thing i liked to do. about them, i have my mom, my dad, my brother, my dog, my two cats and i like to include my best friend, because she is like my sister. They are the most important thing to me. We have a lot of fun thogether.
About me, i like what i´m studing, i like to make animations and everything that´s include designing, i like to read about feminist, design history and biology. I love my friends byebyexoxox

Comments

  1. your animations and draws are very cool ! -u-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. a creative school... I would have liked to study there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment